Book by Katz Ephraim Nolen Ronald Dean
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Ephraim Katz′s The Film Encyclopedia is the most comprehensive one-volume encyclopedia on film and is considered the undisputed Bible of the movie industry. With up-to-date additions, this sixth edition features more than 7,500 A-Z entries on the artistic, technical, and commercial aspects of moviemaking, including:
- Directors, producers, stars, screenwriters, and cinematographers
- Styles, genres, and schools of filmmaking
- Motion picture studios and film centers
- Film-related organizations and events
- Industry jargon and technical terms
- Inventions, inventors, and equipment
- Plus, an index of Academy Award winning films and artists, top grossing films, and much more.Biographie de l'auteur :
Ephraim Katz was a writer, journalist, and filmmaker who devoted his life to gathering the information in The Film Encyclopedia. He was working on the second edition at the time of his death in 1992.
Ronald Dean Nolen is the former editor of the trade publication Centerstage. Also an accomplished actor, he has appeared in leading roles on Broadway and Off-Broadway as well as in television and film. His most recent project as a producer is the documentary film None Less Than Heroes: The Honor Flight Story. He holds an MFA from the Yale School of Drama and a BA from Hardin-Simmons University, where he serves on the faculty.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Collins Reference, 2008. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P110061432857