Book by None
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Social Anxiety Clinical, Developmental, and Social Perspectives, Second Edition, provides an interdisciplinary approach to understanding social anxiety disorder (SAD) by bringing together research across several disciplines, including social psychology, developmental psychology, behavior genetics, and clinical psychology.
The book explains the different aspects of social anxiety and social phobia in adults and children, including the evolution of terminology and constructs, assessment procedures, relationship to personality disorders, and psychopathology. It considers most prominent theoretical perspectives on social anxiety and SAD discussed by social psychologists, developmental psychologists, behavior geneticists, clinical psychologists, and psychiatrists. These theoretical perspectives emphasize different factors that can contribute to the etiology and/or maintenance of social anxiety/SAD. Treatment approaches are also discussed, such as cognitive behavioral therapy, exposure intervention, social skills training.
The contents of this volume represent some of the best views and thoughts in the field. It is hoped that the breadth of perspectives offered will help foster continued interdisciplinary dialogue and efforts toward cross-fertilization to advance the understanding, conceptualization, and treatment of chronic and debilitating social anxiety.
* The most comprehensive source of up-to-date data, with review articles covering a thorough deliniation of social anxiety, theoretical perspectives, and treatment approaches
* Consolidates broadly distributed literature into single source, saving researchers and clinicians time in obtaining and translating information and improving the level of further research and care they can provide
* Each chapter is written by an expert in the topic area
* Provides more fully vetted expert knowledge than any existing work
* Integrates findings from various disciplines - clinical, social and developmental psychology, psychiatry, neuroscience, - rather than focusing on only one conceptual perspective
* Provides the reader with more complete understanding of a complex phenomena, giving researchers and clinicians alike a better set of tool for furthering what we know
* Offers coverage of essential topics on which competing books fail to focus, such as: related disorders of adult and childhood; the relationship to social competence, assertiveness and perfectionism; social skills deficit hypothesis; comparison between pharmacological and psychosocial treatments; and potential mediators of change in the treatment of social anxiety disorder population
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre État : New. Brand New Book In Mint Condition. Shipping With Trackable Method. No APO/FPO Addresses Please. N° de réf. du libraire 9780123750969NHS
Description du livre État : Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. N° de réf. du libraire AIND-70544
Description du livre État : Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. N° de réf. du libraire SHUB15560
Description du livre État : New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. N° de réf. du libraire ABE-FEB-15560
Description du livre État : New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. N° de réf. du libraire AUSBNEW-70544
Description du livre État : Brand New. New, US edition. Excellent Customer Service. N° de réf. du libraire ABEUSA-15560
Description du livre État : New. This item is Print on Demand - Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. N° de réf. du libraire POD_9780123750969
Description du livre Academic Press, 2016. Paperback. État : New. PRINT ON DEMAND Book; New; Publication Year 2016; Not Signed; Fast Shipping from the UK. No. book. N° de réf. du libraire ria9780123750969_lsuk
Description du livre Academic Press, 2010. HRD. État : New. New Book.Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days.THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000. N° de réf. du libraire IP-9780123750969
Description du livre Academic Press, 2010. HRD. État : New. New Book. Delivered from our US warehouse in 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND.Established seller since 2000. N° de réf. du libraire IP-9780123750969