Colloquial Hebrew provides a step-by-step course in Hebrew as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Hebrew in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
• progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
• structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
• an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
• realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
• useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
• additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Hebrew will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Hebrew.
The complete course comprises the book and audio materials. These are available to purchase separately in paperback, ebook, CD and MP3 format. The paperback and CDs can also be purchased together in the great-value Colloquials pack.
Paperback: 978-0-415-24048-2 (please note this does not include the audio)
CDs : 978-0-415-30260-9
eBook: 978-0-203-98726-1 (please note this does not include the audio, available from www.tandfebooks.com)
MP3s: 978-0-415-47087-2 (available from www.tandfebooks.com)
Pack : 978-0-415-43159-0 (paperback and CDs)
For the eBook and MP3 pack, please find instructions on how to access the supplementary content for this title in the Prelims section.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Routledge, 2003. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P110415240506
Description du livre Routledge, 2003. Paperback. État : New. New item. N° de réf. du libraire QX-022-60-9373409
Description du livre État : Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. N° de réf. du libraire 97804152405051.0