Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a key component of the .NET Framework 3.0, giving you the power to create more compelling applications. This book covers what you need to know about Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML). It also features a chapter on 3D graphics, and also demonstrates how to create sophisticated UI mechanisms.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Printed entirely in color, with helpful figures and syntax coloring to make code samples appear as they do in Visual Studio.
Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a key component of the .NET Framework 3.0, giving you the power to create richer and more compelling applications than you dreamed possible. Whether you want to develop traditional user interfaces or integrate 3D graphics, audio/video, animation, dynamic skinning, rich document support, speech recognition, or more, WPF enables you to do so in a seamless, resolution-independent manner. Windows Presentation Foundation Unleashed is the authoritative book that covers it all, in a practical and approachable fashion, authored by .NET guru and Microsoft developer Adam Nathan.
· Covers everything you need to know about Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML)
· Examines the WPF feature areas in incredible depth: controls, layout, resources, data binding, styling, graphics, animation, and more
· Features a chapter on 3D graphics by Daniel Lehenbauer, lead developer responsible for WPF 3D
· Delves into non-mainstream topics: speech, audio/video, documents, bitmap effects, and more
· Shows how to create popular UI elements, such as features introduced in the 2007 Microsoft Office System: Galleries, ScreenTips, custom control layouts, and more
· Demonstrates how to create sophisticated UI mechanisms, such as Visual Studio-like collapsible/dockable panes
· Explains how to develop and deploy all types of applications, including navigation-based applications, applications hosted in a Web browser, and applications with great-looking non-rectangular windows
· Explains how to create first-class custom controls for WPF
· Demonstrates how to create hybrid WPF software that leverages Windows Forms, ActiveX, or other non-WPF technologies
· Explains how to exploit new Windows Vista features in WPF applications
Biographie de l'auteur :
Adam Nathan is a senior software development engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Division. He is the author of the acclaimed .NET and COM: The Complete Interoperability Guide (SAMS, 2002), a coauthor of ASP.NET: Tips, Tutorials, and Code (SAMS, 2001), and a contributor to books such as .NET Framework Standard Library Annotated Reference, Vol. 2 (Addison-Wesley, 2005) and Windows Developer Power Tools (O’Reilly, 2006). Adam regularly speaks at development conferences and to groups within Microsoft about a variety of .NET Framework topics. Having started his career on Microsoft’s Common Language Runtime team in 1999, Adam has been at the core of .NET technologies since the very beginning. Adam is also the creator of popular tools and websites for .NET developers, such as PINVOKE.NET, CLR SPY (and its Visual Studio add-in), and XAMLshare.com. You can find him online at www.adamnathan.net.
Daniel Lehenbauer is the lead software design engineer responsible for the 3D features in Windows Presentation Foundation. Prior to WPF, he worked on multiple graphics and UI technologies, including mobile controls for ASP.NET and Windows Forms. Daniel is active in the WPF community and blogs about 3D graphics using WPF at www.viewport3D.com.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Sams Publishing. PAPERBACK. État : New. 0672328917. N° de réf. du libraire GHT2811.2IVLC091216H0986
Description du livre Sams Publishing, 2006. État : New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: PART I Background 1 Why Windows Presentation Foundation? 2 XAML Demystified 3 Important New Concepts in WPF PART II Building a WPF Application 4 Introducing WPF's Controls 5 Sizing, Positioning, and Transforming Elements 6 Layout with Panels 7 Structuring and Deploying an Application PART III Features for Professional Developers 8 Resources 9 Data Binding 10 Styles, Templates, Skins, and Themes PART IV Going Beyond Today's Applications with Rich Media 11 2D Graphics 12 3D Graphics 13 Animation 14 Audio, Video, Speech, and Documents PART V Advanced Topics 15 Interoperability with Win32, Windows Forms, and ActiveX 16 User Controls and Custom Controls 17 Layout with Custom Panels PART VI Appendix: Helpful Tools Index. N° de réf. du libraire ABE_book_new_0672328917
Description du livre Sams Publishing, 2006. Paperback. État : New. book. N° de réf. du libraire 0672328917
Description du livre Paperback. État : BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. N° de réf. du libraire 0672328917BNA
Description du livre Sams Publishing, 2006. Paperback. État : New. 1. N° de réf. du libraire DADAX0672328917
Description du livre Sams Publishing, 2006. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P110672328917
Description du livre Sams, 2006. Paperback. État : Brand New. 1st edition. 638 pages. 9.25x7.00x1.25 inches. In Stock. N° de réf. du libraire zk0672328917