This is the world’s most expert, complete, and practical guide to succeeding with Microsoft Project 2010! World-renowned project management consultants QuantumPM help you improve Project 2010 planning, scheduling, resource assignments, budgeting, collaboration, workload analysis, progress reporting, completion, closure, and more. Get comfortable with Project 2010, leverage its immense power, and tailor it to your unique needs–no matter how large or complex your project may be!
Real solutions, new techniques, innovative shortcuts!
· Get started fast with Microsoft Project 2010 and its new Ribbon interface
· Plan and initiate your project to maximize the likelihood of success
· Create an effective preliminary project schedule
· Accurately define task logic and project resources
· Prepare work formulas and schedule resource assignments
· Refine and review your schedules, and perform an effective “Reality Check”
· Use Project 2010 to collaborate more efficiently with colleagues and partners
· Track progress and costs, and analyze project performance
· Customize Project 2010’s reports, views, tables, filters, groups, fields, toolbars, menus, and forms
· Work with multiple projects at once, and resolve complex resource allocation problems
· Analyze and present Project data in other applications, including Excel and Visio
· Identify and solve problems with your project and with Project 2010 itself
All In Depth books offer
· Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
· Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
· Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only Project 2010 book you need!
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Scott Daley has worked with Microsoft Office Project since Project Server was Project Central. Starting with Microsoft Project Server 2002, he has implemented Project Server solutions at many companies in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, finance, and IT. After several years working as a consultant for Microsoft, Scott now works for Project Technology, a Microsoft Gold-Certified partner that builds and delivers Earned Value Management Systems built around Microsoft Office Project.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre État : New. Publisher/Verlag: Que | QuantumPM | Project 2010 In Depth is the beyond-the-basics, beneath-the-surface guide for every serious Project user who wants to get more done in less time. World-renowned project management consultants QuantumPM provide specific, tested, proven solutions to the problems experienced Project users run into every day: challenges other books ignore or oversimplify. QuantumPM thoroughly covers all facets of working with Project 2010, and adds new chapters on mastering Project's brand-new Ribbon interface; developing plans, assigning resources, tracking progress, managing budgets, analyzing workloads, collaborating with colleagues and partners, and much more. As with all In Depth books, Project 2010 In Depth presents comprehensive coverage, breakthrough techniques, exclusive shortcuts, quick access to information, troubleshooting help for tough problems, and real-world examples with nothing glossed over or left out.World-renowned project management consultants QuantumPM reveal powerful tips and tricks for getting the most out of Project 2010 Covers all aspects of working with Project 2010 including its updated Ribbon interface, developing plans, tracking progress, and collaborating with colleagues and partners For all serious Project users who want to get the most out of Project 2010 | Format: Paperback | Language/Sprache: english | 1514 gr | 232x178x53 mm | 960 pp. N° de réf. du libraire K9780789743107
Description du livre Que Pub, 2010. Paperback. État : Brand New. 1st edition. 960 pages. 9.08x7.00x1.96 inches. In Stock. N° de réf. du libraire zk0789743108
Description du livre Que Publishing, 2011. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P110789743108
Description du livre Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. État : New. 0789743108 New Condition. N° de réf. du libraire NEW6.0437251
Description du livre Que Publishing, 2011. Paperback. État : New. 1. N° de réf. du libraire DADAX0789743108