EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Biology Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Biology is —or how important a stellar score on the AP Exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around Bio , Cracking the AP Biology Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Biology Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Lists of key terms in every content chapter to help focus your studying
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and through its Collegewise college admissions arm, also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. The Princeton Review offers classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Princeton Review, 2015. Paperback. État : Brand New. 2016 ed. edition. 400 pages. 10.75x8.50x1.00 inches. In Stock. N° de réf. du libraire zk0804126119
Description du livre Princeton Review, 2015. Paperback. État : New. book. N° de réf. du libraire 0804126119
Description du livre Princeton Review, 2015. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P110804126119