This practical phrasebook for the traveller to Malay shows that the language is a simple one, with no tense changes or articles such as "a" or "the", and thus is relatively easy to grasp. Cultural background information is provided, as well as a section on Malay cuisine and up-to-date spelling.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Text: English (translation)
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Lonely Planet, 1996. Mass Market Paperback. État : New. book. N° de réf. du libraire 0864424639
Description du livre Lonely Planet, 1996. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire DADAX0864424639