The Toronto Notes 2007 includes some exciting new changes that have been made to further help students prepare for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams. This year, the package includes:
- a concise textbook with in depth coverage of 29 chapters as listed in the concise TOC at the end of this document
- extensive updating of material with up to date Evidence Based Medicine reviews
- a separate CD-ROM containing an improved Imaging Teacher with CT and MRI sequences to enhance skills in Diagnostic Imaging
- also included on the CD is an ALL NEW teaching program for ECG interpretation
- last year's re-designed PDA Palm version with a user-friendly interface for quick reference on the wards will also be available for Pocket PC this year
- a high quality Colour Atlas cross-referenced with the text
- exam preparation tools and practice questions
New to the 2007 Notes are:
- a 150 page pocket reference guide highlighting common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics
- in partnership with ECG Made Simple, this year's CD will feature an ALL NEW teaching program for ECG interpretation and a PDA program with a glossary and examples of ECG strips
- a Pocket PC version of our PDA Clinical Information Set
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
J. Ari Greenwald: Currently, a senior medical student at the University of Toronto, Ari received his Honours Bachelor of Science from the University of Toronto with Majors in Human Biology and Bioethics.
Marilyn Heng: Currently, a senior medical student at the University of Toronto, Marilyn received her Honours Bachelor of Science from the University of Toronto with a Specialist in Pathobiology.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Toronto Review Notes, 2007. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P110968592872