“Speak Strong!” It’s a leadership skill, a success strategy and a moral imperative.
Research shows 90% of us stay silent in situations that call for strong words.
Don’t want to rock the boat? Author Meryl Runion, CSP, explains why some boats NEED to be rocked...for the right reasons...at the right time...in the right way.
* Know when it’s time to speak up
* Overcome resistance to unwelcome truths
* Establish and implement boundaries
* Create new communication standards
* Supercharge your message
* Elevate the quality of your conversations
* Overcome destructive communication habits
* Put your best foot forward sincerely
* One hour audio CD included containing the entire searchable PDF of the bestselling PowerPhrases! book so you can immediately get the words to apply your SpeakStrong skills. The CD also includes a communication style inventory, the flash presentation of "The Legend of Mighty Mouth and of A World of Truth" and more.
Meryl Runion’s "PowerPhrases!" book Series has helped over a quarter million readers find the perfect phrases to communicate clearly. “Speak Strong” is the perfect “next step” for those who rely on communication skills to build successful careers and relationships
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
We feel more than we know, and know more than we can say. But what if we could find a way to communicate the full breadth of who we are? SpeakStrong is a step-by-step guide to empowered communication that unleashes the courage of your conviction and puts your message into words that get results. Based on the wisdom that empowered communication means saying what you mean and mean what you say without being mean when you say it.
Meryl Runion, CSP is a certified speaking professional and the author of six books about powerful communication that have sold over a quarter million copies worldwide. Her clients include companies such as IBM, associations such as the International Association of Administrative Professionals and agencies such as the IRS and the FBI.
Author Residence: Cascade CO 80809
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Power Potentials, 2009. Paperback. État : New. Pap/Com. N° de réf. du libraire DADAX0971443785
Description du livre État : Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. N° de réf. du libraire 97809714437851.0