Designed with undergraduate students in mind who are likely to take only one course on this subject:
-Prepare them for industry
-Impart fundamentals and provide a roadmap for life-long learning
-Provide breadth and depth in less than 250 pages
-Based on feedback from over 350 faculty members at workshops in 1991, 1994, 1997, 1998, 2002 and 2003.
The CD-ROM accompanying this textbook has the following unique features:
- Prepared Lecture Slides with Examples (great for students too!)
- PSpice 9.1 student version ready-to-install (nothing to download or order)
- PSpice-based realistic Examples and Problems
- Hardware-Lab-on-a-CD: contains hardware lab setups and the measured (NOT simulated ) waveforms.
Comparison with other Textbooks on this subject:
- Only 248 pages allow coverage from front-to-back in one semester
- Prepared (ready-to-run) Examples on the CD can be easily modified for assigning realistic homework problems
- Prepared Lectures Slides save instructors valuable preparation time
- Actual Hardware Lab measured waveforms make it real (next best to having lab setups in your school)
- Total Experience – What is Power without Control?
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre MNPERE, 2003. Paperback. État : Used: Good. N° de réf. du libraire SONG0971529221
Description du livre MNPERE, 2003. Paperback. État : Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. N° de réf. du libraire P020971529221
Description du livre MNPERE. Paperback. État : VERY GOOD. Very Good copy, cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. Binding may have light creases. Lots of life left in these pages. N° de réf. du libraire 2790390564
Description du livre MNPERE, 2003. Paperback. État : Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. N° de réf. du libraire 0971529221