Finalist, Best Books 2006 for New Age, Non-Fiction; USA Book News.com. Notable, 2007, The Eric Hoffer Book Award for Best New Writing in Health/Self-Help; Finalist, 2007 Nautilus Book Awards in the Health & Healing category; Silver Medalist, 2007 Independent Publisher Book Awards in Psychology/Mental Health category.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
27 Reader Benefits of Dynamic Energetic Healing® by Howard Brockman
1. Learn a variety of easy-to-use energy psychology strategies for stress management.
2. Discover the key for living an intentional life.
3. Receive a new understanding of the complexity of PTSD within the context of Dynamic Energetic Healing®.
4. Establish protective "energetic boundaries" with the most problematic people you know.
5. Learn how manual muscle testing provides a direct pipeline to your soul.
6. Permanently release the persistent and residual effects of trauma.
7. Find out how "soul loss" is one of the most serious consequences of trauma.
8. Read about how past lives have been empirically validated.
9. Uncover what is necessary for a paradigm shift to experience "other realities".
10. Discover "dreamtime" and why it is so crucial to integrate into the psychotherapy context.
11. Learn about shamanic healing practices.
12. Learn to access inner spiritual resources and raise your vibrational frequency.
13. Learn the protocol to ensure your connection to Source or Creator.
14. Find out how to use a Tibetan bell to balance stagnant emotional energy.
15. Learn about psycho-toxic energy and how to avoid its negative influence.
16. Find out how a regular energetic practice such as Qi Gong or meditation can awaken your extrasensory or psychic abilities.
17. Discover alternatives to the dangers and devastating side effects of antidepressants.
18. Find out how to clear the energetic origins of trauma patterns that collapse the entire trauma-laden matrix of PTSD symptoms.
19. Understand what it means to be fully embodied.
20. Discover the harmful consequences of not being fully embodied and what you can do about it.
21. Find out the destructive long-term consequences of common "curses".
22. Learn about trainings to become a certified Dynamic Energetic Healing® facilitator.
23. Learn how to eliminate binding trauma, enabling you to live an intentional life.
24. Discover that you have an "energy body" as well as a physical body that can be exercised and strengthened, resulting in glowing health and extraordinary well-being.
25. Learn how to move between the worlds of everyday "normal" reality and non-ordinary reality, the spiritual realms where your guardian angel or spiritual guide can be found.
26. Learn techniques and benefits for clearing your space from residual energy left by others.
27. Discover energetic techniques for preventing professional burnout.From the Author :
"Dynamic Energetic Healing® is a new psychotherapy model that fits under the umbrella of energy psychology. Mary Hammond-Newman and I, the co-founders of Dynamic Energetic Healing®, drew on over forty years of combined clinical ex p e rience to develop the initial conception of this new approach. These methods included Thought Field Therapy, emotional freedom techniques, and healing from the body level up, among others. Mary and I created a series of unique protocols and a comprehensive training program for those interested in applying these methods. After further developing and expanding on some of these ideas in my own clinical practice, I have decided to share my findings and experiences by writing this book."
"Because traumatic experience is so overwhelming, psychological integration of the self is very difficult for PTSD victims. A great deal has been written about dissociation as a response to trauma, which was first described by Pierre Janet in 1889. In fact, if there has not been a brain injury, then it is predictable that the dissociation is a response to a trauma.
Post-traumatic stress disorder is aptly named as a syndrome that includes a variety of responses to trauma that occur after the fact. It is the human organism’s adaptive response to an overwhelming traumatic life event that, at the time, is generated to support survival. It is because we have no control over the particular constellation of responses to a traumatic event that PTSD has become so confounding."
Howard Brockman MA, MSW, LCSW
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Columbia Press LLC, 2006. Hardcover. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P110976646935
Description du livre Columbia Press LLC. Hardcover. État : New. 0976646935 New Condition. N° de réf. du libraire NEW6.0660781