An indispensable planner and study skills reference/tutorial to help you to manage your time, your studies, your money, your social life and much, much more.
Not just a diary, this planner is crammed with useful study skills hints and tips from the authors of the Study Skills series, plus an academic year diary, timetables, notes pages and more. It’s in a spiral bound format for ease of use and has a plastic protective sheet at the front and back to ensure the diary remains in a perfect state for the whole year.
It's priceless features include:
- A first week checklist. The perfect list to ensure your university year starts without a hitch.
- Semester or term planner. An easy to reference planner, ensuring you know where to be and when.
- Monthly planner and 'to do' lists. A handy overview of any key events or reminders, enabling you to plan ahead and not to forget those important birthdays, social events, assignment deadlines and tutorials.
- Monthly and weekly study skills and strategy tips. A series of prompts that help to keep you organised and ahead of the game. These will help you be proactive and effective in your learning activities, ensuring you produce work that meets high standards and allowing you to reflect on what you've achieved.
- Planning resource section. This includes checklists, outline planning tables, practical reference information and advice. This section also includes essential features such as a personal budget planner and revision timetables.Biographie de l'auteur :
Dr Kathleen McMillan is Academic Skills Advisor and senior lecturer at the University of Dundee, Scotland. She has published as co-author with Dr Jonathan Weyers (University of Dundee) as well as with Dr Bill Kirton (formerly University of Aberdeen) on a range of books related to studying,learning and writing for university.
Jonathan Weyers and Kathleen McMillan have been teaching and lecturing for over 25 years and latterly have specialised in the transferable skills area.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Pearson, 2015. Diary. État : Brand New. 1st edition. 266 pages. In Stock. N° de réf. du libraire zk1292083514
Description du livre Pearson Education Limited, 2015. Diary. État : New. book. N° de réf. du libraire 1292083514