· What is management, and what are its challenges and contexts today?
· What can we learn about successful management from organisations such as Google, IKEA and Innocent Drinks?
· What are the skills that a manager requires, and how can you develop these?
Find answers to these questions and many more in this contemporary introduction to the themes and functions of management. This 4th edition has been revised and updated to incorporate the latest research and most recent and relevant examples and illustrations.
Written for students on undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, or undertaking professional qualifications, it will enable you to:
· Learn from up-to-the-minute examples of organisations as diverse and globally recognised as Virgin, Nokia, Vodafone/Ericsson and Starbucks
· Keep up with the hot issues of today, such as organisational performance, responsibility and internationalisation, and technology, change and innovation
· Apply your own experience and develop your critical thinking on key ideas and debates
Plus, improve your management and study skills!
David Boddy is a Research Fellow at the School of Business & Management, University of Glasgow. He is author of two other books published by Pearson Education: Managing Information Systems (2005) and Managing Projects (2002).PrÃ©sentation de l'Ã©diteur :
This Online Course Pack consists of Management: An Introduction, 4/e by Boddy
(ISBN: 9780273711063); Companion Website with Gradetracker Student Access Card: Management: An Introduction, 4/e (ISBN: 9780273711117); How to Succeed in Exams and Assessments, 1/e by McMillan/Weyers (ISBN: 9780273713593)
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.