Mom's Weekly Planner, Hummingbird
Présentation de l'éditeur
This inspired desk diary and planner makes managing your family's activities and appointments a snap! (Well, almost.)
- Popular 18-month planner (July 2015 -- December 2016) takes you from back-to-school through the end of next year.
- Each two-page spread displays your weekly master plan, with five columns: one for Mom, and one for each of four other family members.
- Tabbed months make the calendar easy to use.
- Includes two fill-in pages of contact and emergency information for babysitters.
- Includes address pages for your frequent contacts.
- Handy perforated tear-out To-Do lists.
- Includes a plastic page with pockets for business cards.
- Pocket inside the back cover holds notes, forms, etc.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps calendar closed.
- Calendar is sized right (19.7 cm wide by 23.5 cm high) for your desk, counter, or tote bag.
- Planner lies flat for ease of use. Concealed wire-o binding.
- Removable cover band.
- Airy cover design features a delicate pen-and-ink hummingbird hovering amid a tumble of purple blooms. Glossy accents add polish; raised embossing lends a dimensional effect.
- For every mom on the go!
- ''This is the best appointment book I have ever had.'' --Peter Pauper Press customer
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.