RME for Scotland Level 3 provides full coverage of the Experiences and Outcomes detailed in Curriculum for Excellence, and encompasses all four capacities. The Development of Beliefs and Values permeates the book, which will act as an invaluable and inspirational resource to motivate students in the study of religious and moral education. In particular, the book offers
- An emphasis on reflective learning
- Active learning strategies throughout
- An emphasis on Christianity, though widening Christianity to its role as world religion
- Use of a number of world religions
- An emphasis on non-religious belief systems
- Wide opportunities to use belief systems which are not world religions (eg aboriginal belief systems)
- An emphasis on Scottish life and culture widening out to global aspects
- A significant element of focus on local community and personally relevant issues and topics
A detailed mapping grid assures users that opportunities for interdisciplinary work are many and varied, as well as the fact that the mandatory aspects of literacy, numeracy and health & wellbeing are fully covered.
Accompanying Dynamic Learning materials offer Lesson Builder suggestions, interactive whiteboard activities, image support, weblinks, quizzes and teacher support.Biographie de l'auteur :
Joe Walker is Principal Teacher of Religious Studies at Liberton High School in Edinburgh. He is also an experienced examiner.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Hodder Gibson, 2010. État : Good. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. N° de réf. du libraire GRP72322184