OCR Mathematics for GCSE Specification B - Foundation Silver & Gold / Higher Initial & Bronze Teacher and Assessment Pack has been published to support students and teachers of the OCR course. The resource has been written and edited by experienced examiners and authors, combining their teaching and examining expertise to deliver relevant and meaningful coverage of the course.
Each Teacher's Resource and Assessment Pack provides complete coverage of relevant Specification B units at Foundation and Higher respectively. The structure and content of the resources allow teachers to prepare students for the final exams in an incremental way as well as across the entire tier. The content also supports delivery of the revised Assessment Objectives including Problem Solving.
- Endorsed by OCR for use with Mathematics GCSE Specification B
- Full teacher support notes for the topics and assessment objectives required by the course, including the teaching of AO3 Problem Solving and Quality of Written Communication
- Answers to all of the questions and activities provided in the accompanying student's books
- Additional photocopiable Assessments and Revision Exercises (and associated answers) to use with students
- Pupils can be benchmarked at the end of each stage through use of new progress papers available in print and online
- Extra progress papers (stage tests) and terminal papers fully support the linear exams (calculator and non-calculator) that test attainment across the entire tier.
Brian Seager is a former Chair of Examiners for a major awarding body as well as an experienced Mathematics teacher, examiner and author. Howard Baxter is a former Head of Maths and Deputy Head and has over 30 years experience working with awarding bodies. Mike Handbury is Head of Maths in Ashfield School, Nottinghamshire and Chief Examiner for a major awarding body. John Jeskins is a former teacher at cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College and chief Examiner, Principal Examiner and Reviser for a major awarding body. Jean Matthews has many years' experience of both teaching and examining at a senior level. She is Chief Examiner, Principal Examiner, and Reviser for a major awarding body. Colin White is Head of Maths at St Josephs School in Launceston, Cornwall. He is also Principal Examiner for a major awarding body.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Hodder Education, 2010. Paperback. État : Used; Good. N° de réf. du libraire 2073687