L'édition de cet ISBN n'est malheureusement plus disponible.Afficher les exemplaires de cette édition ISBN
Lesson support, extensive audio and ready-to-run activities to make the most of the Student Book in your classroom and develop independent, culturally aware students of French ready for the exam.
- Develop students' ability to use French effectively
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
Supporting the brand-new Student Book this resource provides up-to-date content following a clear sequencing of topics designed specifically for teaching French at this level. Written by experienced teachers it provides a clear overview of the function and focus of each Unité and comprehensive answers to all exercises, leaving more time for your teaching.
- Five audio-CDs of over 160 highly engaging recordings linked directly with the Student Book
- Full transcripts of all the recordings in Word
- Clear guidance on using the tasks and activities in the Student Book to develop examination skills
- Cultural PowerPoints designed to integrate topics on Francophone countries for whole-class use
- Easy-to-use topic-based vocabulary activities in Word
- Interactive grammar activities for every Unité in the Student Book
- Easy-to-use VLE-pack of all materials provided on accompanying CD
Written for both the Cambridge IGCSE® French and International Level 1/Level 2 Certificate in French with accompanying resources:
- Student Book (ISBN 9781444180985)
- Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781444180992)
Coming soon: vocabulary available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
This title has not been through the Cambridge recommendation process.Biographie de l'auteur :
Authors: Yvette Grime has taught extensively at GCSE. She now combines her teaching with working part time as a freelance translator. Jayn Witt was Head of Modern Foreign Languages in an 11-16 comprehensive school for over 25 years.
Series editor: Mike Thacker is a former Director of the Language Centre at the University of Surrey. He is the author of several textbooks for the teaching of Spanish and has many years of experience as a senior examiner at GCSE and A-level.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Hodder Education, 2013. Paperback. Etat : Used: Good. Pap/Cdr Tc. N° de réf. du vendeur SONG1444180983