Book by Creswell John W
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
The book that has helped more than 80,000 students and researchers prepare their plan or proposal for a scholarly journal article, dissertation or thesis has been revised and updated while maintaining all the features that made the first edition so popular.
New to this edition:
· Because mixed method research has come into its own since the publication of the first edition, every chapter now shows how to implement a mixed method design in your proposal or plan as well as showing how to do the other two (qualitative and quantitative) approaches
· Ethical issues that may arise in quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods designs have been added to a new section in Chapter 3
· Writing tips and considerations have been expanded and moved to the first part of the book to get your research plan started in the right direction
· The latest developments in qualitative inquiry, including advocacy, participatory, and emancipatory approaches have been added to Chapter 10
· Mixed Method Procedures (Chapter 11) show readers how to identify the type of mixed method strategy, select the data collection and analysis approaches, and plan the overall structure of the study Examples, drawn from various disciplinary fields, are used throughout the book to deepen the readers understanding of the discussion. These include examples of studies with marginalized individuals in our society that reflect issues in social justice in addition to the traditional samples and populations studied by social researchers.Biographie de l'auteur :
John W. Creswell is a Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He teaches courses on mixed methods research, qualitative inquiry, and general research design. In these three areas, he has authored numerous scholarly journal articles, book chapters and books. He is currently working on his 22 nd book (including new editions), and his books are translated into many languages around the world. At Nebraska he founded the Office of Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research and has held the Clifton Endowed Chair. He also co-founded the SAGE journal, the Journal of Mixed Methods Research, and has been a popular speaker on mixed methods and qualitative research in the US and abroad. As an applied research methodologist, he served as an Adjunct Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Michigan and as a consultant for the VA health services research unit in Ann Arbor, Michigan. As a methodologist, he helped to design the methods for a number of successful NIH and NSF projects. He has been a Senior Fulbright Specialist scholar to both South Africa (2008) and Thailand (2012) lecturing on qualitative and mixed methods approaches to research. Recently, he served as a co-leader of a national working group developing best practices for mixed methods research at the National Institutes of Health in the US. Visit him at his Web site: johnwcreswell.com.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Soft cover. État : New. USA Edition. Brand New. Brand new fast shipping 4-6 business days.Perfect Condition. Excellent Quality,fast shipping Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed! No cd or access code available, N° de réf. du libraire Bll#9781452226101
Description du livre U.S.A.: SAGE Publications, Inc, 2013. Soft cover. État : New. 4th Edition. Brand New. N° de réf. du libraire ABE-1476893043412
Description du livre U.S.A.: SAGE Publications, Inc, 2013. Soft cover. État : New. Etat de la jaquette : New. 4th Edition. BRAND NEW!.NO CD ROM & NO ACCESS CODE. BOOK SHIP ON SAME DAY!. N° de réf. du libraire ABE-1476786149075
Description du livre SAGE Publications, 2013. Soft cover. État : New. 4th Edition. SAGE Publications, 2013. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. 4th Edition. Fast Delivery, GET IT FAST within 3-5 business days by DHL/FedEx/Aramex and tracking number will be uploaded into your order page within 24-48 hours. No shipping to PO BOX, APO, FPO addresses. Kindly provide day time phone number in order to ensure smooth delivery. 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed!. N° de réf. du libraire ABE-BD106
Description du livre SAGE Publications, Inc, U.S.A., 2013. Soft cover. État : New. 4th Edition. Brand New Authentic US edition book, Fast ship & expect receive within 3-5 working days with tracking number attached. N° de réf. du libraire 001098
Description du livre SAGE Publications, Inc. PAPERBACK. État : New. 1452226105 Brand new, Never used!. N° de réf. du libraire Z1452226105ZN
Description du livre Paperback. État : BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. N° de réf. du libraire 1452226105BNA
Description du livre État : New. N° de réf. du libraire 19095639-n
Description du livre SAGE Publications, Inc, 2013. Paperback. État : New. Brand new! Ships same day or next business day. Free USPS Tracking Number. Excellent Customer Service. Ships from TN. N° de réf. du libraire 314491
Description du livre SAGE Publications, Inc, 2013. Paperback. État : New. Brand new! Ships same day or next business day. Free USPS Tracking Number. Excellent Customer Service. Ships from TN. N° de réf. du libraire 317436