Help students develop the reading comprehension skills that Grade 2 students are expected to have.
This workbook offers a simple system for ongoing practice that will help students develop the reading comprehension skills that all Florida students need.
Each set in the workbook includes reading comprehension questions, plus a core skills exercise focused on one key skill that students are expected to have. The 40 sets in the book allow students to gradually develop all the key skills they will need, while building confidence and reducing test anxiety. Students will be prepared and ready for the FCAT 2.0 Reading test!
New for 2012-2013
The state of Florida has adopted the Common Core State Standards. This workbook has been expanded to include core skills exercises focused on the reading, writing, and language skills described in the Common Core State Standards.
- 40 reading mini-tests to make test preparation simple
- Short passages and question sets allow for easy 20-minute practice sessions
- Engaging reading passages to make revision fun
- Easily integrates with student learning throughout the year
- Includes exercises focused on developing the reading, writing, and language skills described in the Common Core State Standards
- Includes additional information and teaching notes on the key reading skills that Florida students need to master
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre État : New. N° de réf. du libraire 18594460-n