Présentation de l'éditeur
With over 350 scientific references, The Science of Eating Raw will show you the science-based way to eat a raw vegan diet so you can finally experience abundant energy, optimal digestion, superior nutrition, and reach your ideal weight. In this book, you will learn:
- The scientifically-proven way to avoid—and even REVERSE—diseases and disorders like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
- The truth about low-fat milk, lean deli meats, and raw animal products.
- The best protein/fat/carbohydrate combination for health and wellness.
- The 7 UNscientific raw food fallacies that are keeping you from enjoying a raw food diet done right.
- The 10 reasons why a raw food diet rocks for digestion, energy, weight loss, and overall health!
- The best raw food diet for energy, digestion, overall health, and vitality.
- What to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a raw food diet.
- The 3 plant foods I rarely ever consume raw and why.
- How to meet your nutritional needs for ALL vitamins and minerals on a raw food diet. Yes, this includes calcium, iron, selenium, zinc, and vitamins D and B12.
- The 3 supplements I take for optimal health and why.
- How 19 raw food enthusiasts were able to lose weight, lower their cholesterol, eliminate allergies, get off their medications, conquer eating disorders, improve their skin, and much more…all from eating a diet focused on fresh fruits and vegetables.
- And more, including healthy raw recipes and a 7-day menu plan!
About the Author: Since adopting a raw food diet in 2007, Swayze Foster no longer struggles with anemia, restless leg syndrome (RLS), flus, seasonal colds, frequent headaches, yo-yo dieting, or unhealthy excess body fat. In 2009, Swayze launched her website Fit On Raw and today has over 12,000 raw readers from around the world.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.