Contemporary books, internet sources and articles on digestive problems, Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, including books written by medical doctors and nutritionists, are full of myths and fantasies about causes and solutions to these digestive problems.
As a result of popular treatment methods, people with GI problems are mainly busy with endless changes in their diet and the daily use of probiotics and other supplements. These treatment programs are sometimes sprinkled with ideas of better chewing, more physical exercise and other lifestyle changes.
In the long run, since there are no criteria for normal or good digestion, many of the recovered people will get the same and sometimes other symptoms some weeks or months later.
There are also no books and internet resources that provide even a list of specific signs of normal (or ideal) digestive health.
These signs do exist, and they include such factors that are virtually never mentioned in the medical literature or sources related to alternative medicine.
Signs of perfect digestion
A person with normal digestive health does not require any toilet paper due to the absence of soiling (i.e., no residue is left on the anus after a bowel movement). Also, bowel movements are regular, and the feces do not produce any odor and do not leave marks on the toilet bowl.
If someone has inflammatory bowel disease, they always require use of toilet paper and the degree of soiling generally correlates with the severity of their digestive problem. Most ordinary people require toilet paper as well. This is an indicator of their poor GI health.
A person with normal digestion is able to hold up to 1 liter (4.2 cups) of urine in the urinary bladder, while modern sources do not even mention frequent urination with reduced urinary volume as one of the key symptoms of active IBD. The volume or urine accurately reflects the state of the GI system and degree of inflammation in people with IBD.
Normal digestion means that there is no need to regularly or perpetually consume pounds of yogurt, probiotics, and/or any other fermented foods due to the continuous presence of good bacteria in the gut since the healthy immune system does not allow pathogens to reside on the surface of the gut and form biofilms.
All mentioned and other signs of good digestion relate to normalization of gut flora and the absence of pathological microbial films on the surface of the small intestine. This is another key topic that is rarely discussed. Formation of biofilms by pathogens is the norm in cases of inflammatory bowel disease. These biofilms prevent absorption of nutrients and pollute the body with toxins.
Soiling means dominance of pathogens in the gut
Soiling has a very simple cause directly related to biofilms. In fact, soiling indicates a dominance of common pathogens in the gut, such as Candida Albicans and H. Pylori.
Biofilms are created by "sticky" pathogens, while good bacteria, which favor the absence of soiling, are unable to adhere to the surface of the gut. (The same sticky pathogens make one's stool greasy and leave marks on the walls of the toilet bowl.)
Triggers of flare-ups
Common triggers of GI flare-ups in people with IBD include chemical triggers (ranging from acids present in ordinary diets to spices and essential oils from toothpastes), mechanical, abdominal pressure due to poor posture, and many more. Tap water and most types of bottled water as well as non-organic foods are common triggers of flareups.
The book provides a systematic review of these and many other hidden triggers and symptoms of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease since, without knowledge of these factors, it is impossible to heal the gut.
With this knowledge and avoidance of triggers, most people with IBD can achieve no soiling (no need for toilet paper) an a few days and clinical remission in 1-2 months.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Artour Rakhimov, PhD, is internationally known for his work as a scientist, writer, and breathing trainer and teacher. He is a natural health care practitioner who has transformed thousands of lives over the past 12 years. Dr. Artour Rakhimov is engaged in dispelling popular myths related to respiration and bringing innovations and knowledge into the mainstream of medicine, alternative health, and society. He is the inventor of the Amazing DIY Breathing Device and the author of the world's largest website devoted to breathing retraining for real health through higher body oxygenation. Dr. Artour Rakhimov maintains a personal practice in Toronto, Canada, where he lives.
* High School Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University PhD (Math/Physics), accepted in Canada and the UK
* Winner of many regional competitions in mathematics, chess and sport orienteering (during teenage and University years)
* Good classical piano-player: Chopin, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Strauss (up to now)
* Joined Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 2001
* Former captain of the ski-O varsity team and member of the cross-country skiing varsity team of the Moscow State University, best student teams of the USSR
* Total distance covered by running, cross country skiing, and swimming: over 100,000 km or over 2.5 loops around the Earth
* Author of the publication which won Russian National 1998 Contest of scientific and methodological sport papers
* Former individual coach of world-elite athletes from Soviet (Russian) and Finnish national teams who took gold and silver medals during World Championships
* Whistleblower and investigator of suicide-massacres and other crimes organized worldwide by GULAG KGB agents using the fast total mind control method
* Practitioner of the New Decision Therapy and Kantillation
* Level 2 Trainer of the New Decision Therapy
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2013. État : very good. Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. N° de réf. du libraire 9781493551125-3