Fundamentals of Office 365 (Computer Fundamentals)
Use Office 365 the easy way. Clear concise and to the point...
Learn how to use and navigate Microsoft Office 365 a new revolutionary technology that allows users and businesses to work in a 'virtual office' in the cloud.
This visual guide covers basics of the core applications. With plenty of screen prints, photographs and illustrations, this guide explores
- The concept of 'the cloud'
- What office 365 is
- What version to get, home, student or professional etc
- Setting up a Microsoft Account
- Purchasing and downloading Office 365 Applications
- Installing office 365 Applications
- Using office on demand to work from anywhere
- Office web apps to access your work anywhere
- OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- A look at the core office 365 applications
- Constructing professional looking documents with Word 2013
- Adding and using graphics, photographs and clipart
- Changing fonts, creating tables, graphs and formatting text
- Creating presentations for your lessons, lectures, speeches or business presentations using PowerPoint 2013
- Adding animations and effects to PowerPoint slides
- Using Excel 2013 to create spreadsheets that analyse, present and manipulate data.
- Working with functions and formulas
- Creating Excel charts and graphs
- Keeping in touch with friends, family and colleagues using Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Maintaining calendars and keeping appointments with Outlook.
- and more...
Techniques are illustrated step by step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Designed for the visual learner, this guide will get you up and running quickly.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.