Présentation de l'éditeur
THANKFUL FOR ANTON is one of our personalized books featuring positive affirmations and an attitude of gratitude. If you're looking for thanksgiving books for kids, this book is perfect. In this beautiful picture book, love and thanks are expressed for ANTON, including the day ANTON was born! Gratitude is also given for friendship, nature, books, art, music, and more wonders in a child's world. Along with charming rhymes, this personalized book features cute and colorful illustrations.
The positive affirmation "I AM THANKFUL" is repeated throughout the story. An Attitude of Gratitude can have a positive impact on sleep, health and happiness. Studies show that affirmations can help kids perform in stressful situations. But most of all, kids love hearing their name read aloud. All of our personalized books at www.LiveWellMedia.com are designed to boost confidence and optimism in kids.
If you would like a different CHILD'S NAME in your personalized book, visit www.LiveWellMedia.com.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS for Personalized Books by Suzanne Marshall
Biographie de l'auteur
- Adorable & Uplifting! I got this book for a friend’s son and they absolutely loved it! I browsed through it, and the pictures are adorable. The message is very positive. I would recommend this book to anyone, but it does make a great gift! ~ Diana
- My twins give four thumbs up! Ms. Marshall has a gift for touching the hearts of her young readers, as well as those who are young at heart. ~ Leila, Luke & Sasha
- An amazing gift! Everyone should have this book! The photos are bright and fun, full of life and love. This book would be a special gift for ANYONE young or old. We all need an extra reminder now and then of who and what makes the most impact on our lives. ~ Anny
- My daughter has enjoyed every moment of your book. I see her eyes light up and her heart filled with warmth and love as I read each page. ~ Ami
- I just read this book and loved it! Although it’s written for children, anyone (young or old) can benefit from its wisdom. I firmly believe that affirmations make a big difference in the way we see the world. And this book is written is such a way that kids of all ages will gain from it. ~ Jay
- My daughter was so excited when she got her new book in the mail! She read it to me right way. She loved the beautiful and bright and fun story and illustrations about the cute doggies. ~ Tammy
- I absolutely love these books! I am ordering a duplicate set. ~ Lauralee
- My 3.5 year old son received this book as a gift, but I have to say the affirmations spoke to me as well! You’re never too old to be reminded that you should love yourself and celebrate all that is great about you! As with all of this author’s books the pictures are great, and we have as much fun looking at the pictures as we do reading. ~ Stephanie
- This book has a warm, playful theme that kids will love, adults will feel good reading such positive affirmation for their kids to read over and over again. I highly recommend a copy for home and as a gift for loved ones! ~ Sarah
- As a mom of two little girls, I’m pretty picky about their toys and books. My 2 year old likes dogs, but is a bit nervous around big dogs and loud dogs. This book has been effective at helping her to build confidence in herself and around animals. What a great combination! ~ Amy
- Michael loves his book. I also purchased one for my 2 granddaughters Morgan and Reagan. I gave the books to them at Easter and they are really enjoying them. They get very excited hearing their name. ~ Debbie
Suzanne Marshall is the author of personalized books for kids that are positive and uplifting. An honors graduate of Smith College, Suzanne has been a produced playwright, prize-winning videographer, and teacher. Critics have called her writing “intelligent” and “very powerful” and one even remarked that her story was like “a really good rhubarb pie – a certain tangy bite built into a very sweet crust.” This last review made Suzanne a bit hungry! Learn more about Suzanne and her personalized books for children at www.LiveWellMedia.com
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.