Now, for the first time, a former CIA agent reveals all the details of the extraordinary plan to murder the President of the United States.
The astonishing story Robert Morrow tells is complete, uncensored and terrifying. He names the conspirators and explains the circumstances that caused the American intelligence community to conclude that President Kennedy was too soft on communism, a threat to the Mafia status quo and a betrayer of the Cuban Freedom Fighters.
Agent Morrow participated in the assassination plot on direct orders from the head of CIA Covert Operations. He was a patriot who committed honorable treason-an educated, elite CIA operative dedicated to his country, who obeyed the official orders he received. He was also part of a deadly CIA network of killer agents and Mafia enforcers.
First Hand Knowledge is the unbelievable-yet-true newsbreaking account of Morrow's years with the world's most powerful clandestine organization - a government agency that deliberately lied to and manipulated the American public, playing deadly covert games with those who crossed their paths and purposes.
Robert Morrow reveals his stunning First Hand Knowledge of:
* The direct orders from the CIA Covert Operation's Chief to the author to purchase and modify the three Mannlicher rifles used in the assassination of JFK.
* The truth behind JFK's cover-up of the October Missile Crisis and how it was a leading factor in his assassination.
* The alliance-between the CIA, the Mafia and the Cuban anti-Castro movement - provided funding and personnel for the assassination.
* J. Edgar Hoover's silent complicity with the Mafia and the CIA-sponsored Cuban assassination plot.
* The active participation of Carlos Marcello and other Mafia bosses in the assassination strategy.
* LBJ's personal ties to Organized Crime through his top White House aide.
* Vice President Richard Nixon's sanctioning and ordering of political assassinations as White House CIA liaison, including the secret Operation Forty plan to kill leftist Cuban leaders.
First Hand Knowledge sets the historical record straight and dares to reveal the CIA's darkest and most secret missions. It is the definitive account of the people responsible for changing the destiny of a nation-their intrigues and triumphs over democracy in America.
Mr. Morrow has now come forward with the truth because he believes the danger to his family is reduced due to the impending release of the Congressional files on the assassination.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
First Hand Knowledge will change your view of history and confirm your worst suspicions about the real power that controls the government of the United States
"First Hand Knowledge is explosive. Having spent a good deal of time verifying the story, I believe it to be true ... crucial to understanding the Kennedy assassination. A must-read" - Gus Russo, Investigative Reporter, PBS-TV Frontline; Consultant for Oliver Stone's JFKAbout the Author :
Robert D. Morrow is the author of the controversial bestseller Betrayal. An alumnus of both PA Military College and Penn State, he holds several important patents in the electronics and electromechanical fields. He worked for the CIA as a contract employee from 1959 to 1964 in conjunction with the Cuban exile movement. He wrote his first book, Betrayal, about his experiences during this period. Mr. Morrow currently resides with his family somewhere in the Midwest.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre État : Brand New. New. N° de réf. du libraire A4350
Description du livre S.P.I. Books, 1992. Hardcover. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P111561711799