Book by Powers Anne
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Make the creative leap to 3D. Realize your artistic vision with this treasure chest of instructional projects. Get the essential concepts and techniques without drowning in the technical complexities.
This new edition is an artist's sourcebook for the visionary in you that wants to master 3D-and have fun in the process. It serves as a complete guide for the creative use of CINEMA 4D R10 and all of its modules.
This new edition features an engaging full-color presentation of short, playful projects show you how to put this powerful toolset to work. You will master R10's improved workflow, scene management, enhanced animation timeline and searchable object manager, as well as its:
* MOCCA 3 system, including Joints, Skin Objects, the Weight Tool, the Morph Tool, Visual Selector and Clothilde
* MoGraph module for motion graphics, type manipulation and the animation of multiple forms
* Bodypaint 3D for applying 2D drawing and painting skills to 3D models
* Advanced modeling tools such as the Brush tool
* Interface with third-party applications including Z-Brush, and Adobe's Creative Suite
You also get inventive quick starts for other modules including Hair, Sketch and Toon, Advanced Render, Dynamics and Thinking Particles.
The companion DVD is bursting to the brim with project source files, extra projects, tutorial movies, guest artist tutorials, inspirational galleries and unique C4D Teacher Files (C4D scenes with embedded step-by-step instruction).
* A tutorial-based exploration of the modeling, animation and motion graphics possibilities of C4D
* Covers MOCCA 3, MoGraph, and the integration with After Effects and other tools
* Companion DVD with tutorial media, bonus tutorials, instructional movies and C4D teacher files.
When I look at the contents and tutorials, I feel incredibly excited for the artists starting today. I would have killed for this information and tool set when I was getting started.
Phil Captain 3D McNally, animator, stereoscopic supervisor
. an inspiration for any C4D user who wants to create compelling graphical elements and abstract 3D designs. The color presentation and the wealth of additional content and training videos on the DVD are impressive. .this one will stay on my desk.
Chris Meyer, co-author 'Creating Motion Graphics with After Effects'
I heartily recommend this book to anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of CINEMA 4D 10 and the modules that come with it. The DVD has enough extra tutorial content for another entire book.
Nigel Doyle, 3DKiwi, c4dcafe.com
Readers will not only learn how to realize their ideas in the smartest, quickest ways possible, they will understand how to apply their newfound skills to real-world scenarios.
Justin Cone, founder and editor of motionographer.com
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Focal Press, 2004. Paperback. État : New. Pap/Dvdr. N° de réf. du libraire DADAX1578202426
Description du livre Focal Press, 2004. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P111578202426
Description du livre Focal Press. PAPERBACK. État : New. 1578202426 New Condition. N° de réf. du libraire NEW4.0770050