Discover Bali & Lombok
Scramble down rocky cliffs to find a private surf beach, then climb back up to your motorbike, tanned and supercharged.
Flip yourself over the edge of a boat while diving the blue depths off the Gili Islands in Lombok.
Dance the day's sand off your feet at Kuta's rowdy clubs or spruce up for Seminyak's sleek bars and restaurants.
Sip honey-ginger tea in a rose-petal bath, drifting back to earth after a mandi lulur massage.
In This Guide:
Two great authors, 68 days of in-country research, 51 detailed maps, 133 bottles of Bintang.
An all new outdoor activities section with detailed diving and surfing information.
Features a Food & Drink chapter by renowned Ubud restaurateur and author Janet de Neefe.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet, the intrepid traveler's bible...' --Los Angeles Times, April 2005
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. État : New. Sealed. 100% buyer satisfaction guarantee. *Some of our items are sealed to protect them during shipping and to maintain their listed condition* International orders over 2lbs may be subject to shipping price adjustments. N° de réf. du libraire mon0000076737
Description du livre Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. État : New. Never used!. N° de réf. du libraire P111740599136