Features the best spots for white water rafting, jungle trekking and language study, plus recommended overland routes to help travellers plan the perfect itinerary. Expert opinions on best-value lodging and dining options. Coverage of seven countries plus southern Mexico including Cancun.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
Description du livre Lonely Planet Publications. PAPERBACK. État : New. 1741040299 . N° de réf. du libraire GOC5964LLGG041317H0653P
Description du livre Lonely Planet Publications. État : Brand New. Ships from USA. FREE domestic shipping. N° de réf. du libraire 1741040299
Description du livre Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. État : New. book. N° de réf. du libraire 1741040299
Description du livre Lonely Planet Publications. PAPERBACK. État : New. 1741040299 New Condition. N° de réf. du libraire NEW6.1676354