Nobody knows Bali and Lombok like Lonely Planet, and our 12th edition offers the best of these island paradises. Whether that's trekking through the ancient rice paddies of Jatiluwih, being dazzled by a Legong dance in Ubud, sliking along the sleek bars of Seminyak, or being pampered on an idyllic beach - you decide.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
New color chapter showcasing Balinese architecture
Expanded coverage of outdoor activities and extreme sports
Unique Green Index to help you make your travels ecofriendly
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet, the intrepid traveler's bible...' --Los Angeles Times, April 2005
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. État : New. 1741048648 Ships from Tennessee, usually the same or next day. N° de réf. du libraire GMF9998JCKG042717H2474C
Description du livre Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P111741048648
Description du livre Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. État : New. book. N° de réf. du libraire 1741048648
Description du livre Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. État : New. 12. N° de réf. du libraire DADAX1741048648
Description du livre Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. État : New. 1741048648 New Condition. N° de réf. du libraire NEW6.0824559