Discover Northeast India
Watch the sunrise over lofty Himalayan peaks from Tiger Hill, Darjeeling
Swap rhino-spotting stories over a cup of fragrant tea in Kaziranga National Park, Assam
Feel unadorned next to tribespeople dancing in full warrior costume at the Hornbill Festival, Nagaland
Exercise your body and soul, while trekking past Buddhist monasteries and mountain views in Sikkim
In This Guide:
The only guide to cover Northeast India with specific cultural, historic and highlights information, and tips on tough-to-get permits
All the Sikkim, West Bengal and Orissa coverage from our India guide plus expanded information on the newly opened Northeast states
Visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveller suggestions.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Nobody covers the world like Lonely Planet.' --New York Post, May 2004
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. État : New. Never used!. N° de réf. du libraire P111741790956