Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the changing light of sunset over the South Rim, go rafting along the Colorado River's twists and turns, or take a mule ride down to the canyon floor; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Grand Canyon National Park and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots and being safe and responsible
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices, transit tips, emergency information, park seasonality, and hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, geology, wildlife, and conservation
- Over 36 trail and park maps
- Useful features - including Driving Tours, Travel with Children, and Day and Overnight Hikes
- Coverage of North Rim, South Rim, Colorado River, Havasu Canyon, Cape Royal Point, Little Colorado River, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalize your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park, our most comprehensive guide to the Grand Canyon, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Southwest USA Travel Guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
- Looking to visit more than one national park in the USA? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover USA's Best National Parks, a photo-rich guide to the country's 27 most popular natural attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.