Home to both the splendor of Sultan architecture, built on pearl and diamond fortunes, and the futuristic glass-and-chrome towers of New India, this area of India is one of contrasts. FootprintFocus provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this welcoming country.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Andhra Pradesh.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
· Includes information on tour operators and activities, from medieval ruins to ancient Buddhist sites.
· Detailed maps Hyderabad & around.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Hyderabad & Andhra Pradesh provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of the most interesting regions of India.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Footprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of today’s travelers. Hyderabad & Andhra Pradesh provides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you don’t.
· Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information on this fascinating region
· Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to doAbout the Author :
South India-born and raised in the vibrant suburbs of Peterborough, writer and photographer David Stott acquired his taste for India in the womb. At the age of 28 he finally discovered the variety and diversity of flavours at which butter chicken had merely hinted and since his first visit he’s become an annual visitor to India, steadily learning to tell his chole from his bhature and establishing a serious addiction to masala dosas along the way. David now splits his time between India and his adopted home in vibrant suburban Sydney, where the pace of life is such that he occasionally has to pinch himself to make sure he’s awake.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.