Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Château d'Angludet or Château Angludet, is a Bordeaux wine estate in the appellation Margaux, in the commune of Cantenac on the left bank of the Gironde. The estate was classified a Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel in 1932, and most recently a Cru Bourgeois Supérieur in 2003, in a classification which has been inactive since 2007. The estate also produces a second wine, La Ferme d'Angludet, and a clairet named Clairet d'Angludet. The estate originates from the 12th Century at least, under the ownership of Chevalier Bernard d'Angludet when there was a manor house on the property. It came to a succession of owners such as the Donisan family, Rampnol de Corn, the Treulon family, the de Makanan family until it was confiscated in 1631 during the religious wars, and eventually passed to Pierre du Mons, by whose period viticulture had been established, and in the early 18th century the wine sold for a good price.