Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The Chemin de Fer Touristique du Tarn, or Tarn Light Railway, is a narrow-gauge light railway near the village of Saint-Lieux-lès-Lavaur, in the vicinity of Saint-Sulpice in the department of Tarn, France. It is run as a heritage railway by a French association, the ACOVA incorporated in 1975 and based in Toulouse. It operates on a 500 mm gauge and the line was reconstructed from 1974 over a length of 3.5 kilometers on the platform of the former line from La Ramière to Saint-Sulpice which operated only from 11 April 1925, to 20 June 1931.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.