Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. No. 432 Squadron RCAF was a squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force formed during the Second World War. It was first formed at Skipton-on-Swale in May 1943, as part of No. 6 Group of RAF Bomber Command. The unit was equipped with Wellington X bombers. The squadron deployed to RAF East Moor in mid-September, equipping with Lancaster IIs in October. In February 1944 they changed to Halifax IIIs, upgrading these to Halifax VIIs in July.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.