40 Digital Photography Techniques will show you how to:
* Choose, use, and accessorize your digital camera
* Understand and exploit various sources of light
* Get creative with filters
* Become effective with low-light and night photography
* Capture expressive portraits of adults, children, and yourself
* Photograph objects in motion and get great action shots
* Catch the mood of your vacation, a snowy or rainy day, a brilliant sunrise or sunset
* Shoot everything--panoramas, architecture, landscapes, products, food, cars, pets
* Take animated photos with your camera phone
* Transfer, edit, and print your images, or share them on the web
* And more!
How is this book different?
Written for new digital camera owners in a language that's easy to understand
* Presents inspiring, full-color images on every page
* Lets you dive right in and have fun with your digital camera
* Helps film photographers make a smooth transition to digital
* Combines technical instruction with creative ideas to help boost your skills
* Groups topics thematically for quick reference
* Provides a thorough explanation of how digital cameras work
* Uses practical step-by-step instructions, explanations, shortcuts, and tips
* Shows you how to shoot professional-looking images with any digital camera
Who is it for?
* Anyone interested in correcting, enhancing, or creating digital images--for home or professional use
* Photography hobbyists, professional photographers, print and web designers
* Using Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 effectively
* Correcting lighting and contrast
* Coloring black-and-white photos
* Removing red eye, eliminating blemishes, and enhancing facial features
* Using Lens Blur
* Cleaning up, combining, and resizing images
* Creating reflections and text effects
* Whipping up photographic and other special effects
* Making a web banner
* Creating a photo gallery for the web
* Effective Masking
* Correcting Inaccurate White Balance
* And more!
Founded in 1987, YoungJin.com is a leading South Korean book publisher. They're known for great graphics and digital photography books, featuring exceptionally stylish designs, and consistently high quality images.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Sybex, 2004. Paperback. État : New. book. N° de réf. du libraire 8931435118