A propos de cet article
Quantité : 1
Titre : Chemistry Under Extreme or Non-Classical ...
Éditeur : John Wiley Sons Inc, United States
Date d'édition : 1996
Reliure : Hardback
Etat du livre : New
Edition : 1. Auflage.
A propos de ce titre
The very best and latest advances compiled in a single volume-an ideal resource for graduate students and researchers . . .
Here is the perfect introduction to chemistry under extreme or non-classical conditions, including use of high temperature species, high pressure, supercritical media, sonochemistry, and microwave chemistry. Written by leading experts in their respective fields, this unique text applies a unified approach to each method, including background, instrumentation, examples, information on industrial applications (where relevant), and sources for further reading. Featured topics:
* Chemical Synthesis Using High Temperature Species
* Effect of Pressure on Inorganic Reactions
* Effect of Pressure on Organic Reactions
* Organic Synthesis at High Pressure
* Inorganic and Related Chemical Reactions in Supercritical Fluids
* Organic Chemistry in Supercritical Fluids
* Industrial and Environmental Applications of Supercritical Fluids
* Ultrasound as a New Tool for Synthetic Chemists
* Applications of High Intensity Ultrasound in Polymer Chemistry
* Chemistry Under Extreme Conditions in Water Induced Electrohydraulic Cavitation and Pulsed-Plasma Discharges
* Microwave Dielectric Heating Effects in Chemical Synthesis
* Biomolecules Under Extreme Conditions
This copiously illustrated book is designed as both an introduction to and an outline of novel experimental techniques available to synthetic, organic, inorganic, and polymer chemists. Experts in their respective fields discuss the use of conditions such as high temperature, high pressure, and sound in laboratory experiments. Each chapter contains an overview, history of the subject, experimental, evaluation, and projections of future developments of the techniques; plus examples. Includes an extensive number of current and useful literature citations.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description de la librairie
All books are shipped in New condition promptly, we are happy to accept returns up to 30 days from purchase. Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Domestic Shipments are sent by Royal Mail, and International by Priority Airmail. We are happy to accept returns up to 30 days from purchase. Please contact the seller directly if you wish to return an order. Name of business : The Book Depository Ltd Form of legal entity : A Limited Company Business address: The Book Depository, 60 Holborn Vi...Pour plus d'information
Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Domestic Shipments are sent by Royal Mail, and International by Priority Airmail. We are happy to accept returns up to 30 days from purchase. Please contact the seller directly if you wish to return an order.
Modes de paiement
acceptés par le vendeur