County Down. Surveyed by Captain English and Lieutenant Tucker R.E. in 1833, and engraved in 1834 under the direction of Lieutenant Larcom R.E. at the Ordnance Survey Office Phoenix Park by Francis Deeves the ornament by Francis Deeves, the writing by Charles Darling, Lieutenant Colonel Colby, . Superintendent. Scale 6 inches to one statute mile.
Vendeur AbeBooks depuis 31 mars 1998Quantité : 1