Official Guide to Certified Solidworks Associate Exams: CSWA, CSDA, CSWSA-FEA: Solidworks 2012-Solidworks 2015 (Mixed media product)
Disponible auprès d'autres vendeursAfficher tous les exemplaires de ce livre
Language: English . Brand New Book. N° de réf. du libraire AAS9781585039166
A propos du livre :
There are three goals for this book. The primary goal is not only to help you pass the CSWA, CSDA and CSWSA-FEA exams, but also to ensure that you understand and comprehend the concepts and implementation details of the three certification processes.
The second goal is to provide the most comprehensive coverage of CSWA, CSDA and CSWSA-FEA exam related topics available, without too much coverage of topics not on the exam.
The third and ultimate goal is to get you from where you are today to the point that you can confidently pass the CSWA, CSDA and the CSWSA-FEA exam.
The Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) certification indicates a foundation in and apprentice knowledge of 3D CAD design and engineering practices and principles. Passing this exam provides students the chance to prove their knowledge and expertise and to be part of a worldwide industry certification standard.
The Certified Sustainable Design Associate (CSDA) certification indicates a foundation in and apprentice knowledge of demonstrating an understanding in the principles of environmental assessment and sustainable design.
The Certified SolidWorks Simulation Associate Finite Element Analysis (CSWSA-FEA) certification indicates a foundation in and apprentice knowledge of demonstrating an understanding in the principles of stress analysis, and finite element analysis. SolidWorks 2012 or higher is required to take the exam.
Table of Contents
1. SolidWorks 2013 User Interface
2. CSWA Introduction and Drafting Competencies
3. Basic Part and Intermediate Part Creation and Modification
4. Advanced Part Creation and Modification
5. Assembly Creation and Modification
6. CSDA Certification
7. CSWSA-FEA Certification
A propos de l'auteur: David Planchard is the founder of D&M Education LLC. Before starting D&M Education, he spent over 27 years in industry and academia holding various engineering, marketing, and teaching positions and degrees. He holds five U.S. patents and one international patent. He has published and authored numerous papers on Machine Design, Product Design, Mechanics of Materials, and Solid Modeling. He is an active member of the SolidWorks Users Group and the American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE). David holds a BSME, MSM with the following Professional Certifications: CCAI, CCNA, CCNP, CSWA, CSWP, CSDA, CSWSA-FEA. David is a SolidWorks Solution Partner, an Adjunct Faculty member and the SAE advisor at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in the Mechanical Engineering department.
Marie Planchard is the Director of World Education Markets at DS SolidWorks Corp. Before she joined SolidWorks, Marie spent over 10 years as an engineering professor at Mass Bay College in Wellesley Hills, MA. She has 14 plus years of industry software experience and held a variety of management and engineering positions. Marie holds a BSME, MSME and CSWP, CSDA, CSWSA-FEA. She is an active member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE).
David and Marie Planchard are co-authors of the following books:
- A Commands Guide for SolidWorks 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008
- Assembly Modeling with SolidWorks 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2005-2004, 2003 and 2001Plus
- Drawing and Detailing with SolidWorks 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 and 2001/2001Plus
- Engineering Design with SolidWorks with Multimedia CD 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001Plus, 2001 and 1999
- Engineering Graphics with SolidWorks and Video Instruction 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- SolidWorks: The Basics with Multimedia CD 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2003
- SolidWorks Tutorial with Video Instruction 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003 and 2001/2001Plus
- The Fundamentals of SolidWorks: Featuring the VEXplorer robot, 2008 and 2007
- Official Certified SolidWorks Associate Examination Guide, Version 4, 2012, 2011, 2010 Version 3; 2011, 2010, 2009, Version 2; 2010, 2009, 2008, Version 1; 2007
- Official Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) Certification Guide with Multimedia DVD, 2011, 2010
- Official Guide to Certified SolidWorks Associate Exams: CSWA, CSDA, and CSWSA-FEA, Version 1; 2013, 2012
- Applications in Sheet Metal Using Pro/SHEETMETAL & Pro/ENGINEER
Titre : Official Guide to Certified Solidworks ...
Éditeur : Schroff Development Corp
Date d'édition : 2014
Reliure : Mixed media product
Etat du livre : New
Modes de paiement
Modes de paiement acceptés par le vendeur
The Book Depository US
Vendeur AbeBooks depuis 10 septembre 2013
Evaluation du vendeur
All books are shipped in New condition promptly, we are happy to accept returns up to 30 days from purchase. Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Domestic Shipments are sent by Royal Mail, and International by Priority Airmail. We are happy to accept returns up to 30 days from purchase. Please contact the seller directly if you wish to return an order. Name of business : The Book Depository Ltd Form of legal entity : A Limited Company Business address: The Book Depository, 60 Holborn Vi...[Pour plus d'information]
Conditions de livraison :
Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Domestic Shipments are sent by Royal Mail, and International by Priority Airmail. We are happy to accept returns up to 30 days from purchase. Please contact the seller directly if you wish to return an order.
Description de la librairie : Book Depository is an international bookseller. We ship our books to over 100 countries around the globe and we are always looking to add more countries to the list. We really, really love books and offer millions of titles, currently over 10 million of them, with this figure increasing daily. Living by our motto, 'Bookseller to the World', we focus on offering as many titles as possible to as many customers as possible. Most of our titles are dispatched within 2 business days of your order. Apart from publishers, distributors and wholesalers, we even list and supply books from other retailers! We hope you enjoy our selection and discover your new favorite book.