A propos de cet article
Quantité : 10
Titre : Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia 2015...
Éditeur : Taylor Francis Ltd, United Kingdom
Date d'édition : 2014
Reliure : Hardback
Etat du livre : New
Edition : 15th Revised edition.
A propos de ce titre
Europa's comprehensive survey of Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia.
New for 2015
· extensive discussion of the political developments in Ukraine that led to the removal from office of President Viktor Yanukovych and the subsequent annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol by Russia
· a new essay discussing the separatist movements in Eastern Ukraine and their association with Russian state structures
· an overview of the radically revised Constitution of Georgia that entered into effect in late 2013, substantially reducing the powers of the President and increasing those of the Prime Minister and the Government
· coverage of the regional elections held in many territories of the Russian Federation in September 2014
About the Author:
Leading authorities on the region analyze topics of regional importance, including: opposition movements in contemporary Russia; the politics of energy in the Caspian Sea region; the economies of Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia; poverty and social welfare; the politics of the South Caucasus, and the politics of water in Central Asia.
Chapters on each country, containing:
- essays on its recent history and economy, and a chronology of events
- an extensive statistical survey of economic indicators
- a comprehensive directory of the most significant political, commercial and cultural institutions
- a bibliography of books concerned with the country's history, politics and economy.
Who's Who in Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia
- biographical information on more than 150 leading political figures in the region
- a directory of major international organizations and research institutes concerned with the region
- select bibliographies of books and periodicals.
Europa publications have long been regarded as premier reference resources, providing authoritative political and economic data for every country and region of the world, biographical profiles of the most influential global figures in every field, including politics, science, business, academia, the arts and the media, and unrivalled access to information on universities, libraries and other academic institutions world-wide.
Available in print and online, Europa's principal titles, The Europa World Year Book,The Europa Regional Surveys of the World, The International Who's Who and The Europa World of Learning, serve the contemporary research needs of students, academics and information-seekers in specialist and general reference libraries, government offices and commercial institutions in every country.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description de la librairie
All books are shipped in New condition promptly, we are happy to accept returns up to 30 days from purchase. Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Domestic Shipments are sent by Royal Mail, and International by Priority Airmail. We are happy to accept returns up to 30 days from purchase. Please contact the seller directly if you wish to return an order. Name of business : The Book Depository Ltd Form of legal entity : A Limited Company Business address: The Book Depository, 60 Holborn Vi...Pour plus d'information
Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Domestic Shipments are sent by Royal Mail, and International by Priority Airmail. We are happy to accept returns up to 30 days from purchase. Please contact the seller directly if you wish to return an order.
Modes de paiement
acceptés par le vendeur