Energy Science and Applied Technology includes contributions on a wide range of topics:
A propos de l'auteur:
- Technologies in geology, mining, oil and gas exploration and exploitation of deposits
- Energy transfer and conversion, materials and chemical technologies
- Environmental engineering and sustainable development
- Electrical and electronic technology, power system engineering
- Mechanical, manufacturing, process engineering
- Control and automation
- Communications and applied information technologies
- Applied and computational mathematics
- Methods and algorithms optimization
- Network technology and application
- System test, diagnosis, detection and monitoring
- Recognition, video and image processing
The book will appeal to academics and engineers involved in energy and applied sciences.
Dr. Zhigang Fang is a researcher and lecturer at the School of Automotive Engineering, Wuhan University of Technology. His research interests include vehicle dynamics, vehicle chassis control technology, vehicle energy-saving technology and energy conversion. In the past years he has authored multiple scientific papers within these disciplines of research.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.