Book by Johnson Gerry Scholes Kevan Whittington Richard
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Over 750,000 students worldwide have used this best-selling book through their academic and professional careers.
Join them today and stay at the top of the class with the 8th edition of Exploring Corporate Strategy!
By far the best book in the field I have ever read! It makes the study of Strategy interesting! [The authors] relate theory to real-life examples which are up to date with current business news. I would most certainly recommend this book to anyone! The on-line features are excellent as well.
I found this book to be invaluable during [my] Strategic Management module. During my written assignment (which I passed easily) I drew heavily on the concepts and ideas introduced in this publication.
Amazon reviews of 7th edition
Are small firms more innovative than large organisations? What impact do culture and history have on strategy? What does a strategist actually do?
Explore key and contemporary questions such as these as well as all the fundamental concepts and tools of strategy, plus:
· Get the latest developments in this fast-moving field: brand new chapters on innovation and entrepreneurship, international strategy and the practice of strategy keep you at the cutting edge
· Read the most recent and intriguing strategy ‘stories’: case studies on familiar and headline-grabbing organisations, such as eBay, Skype, Virgin and many more
· Develop your critical thinking skills, using key debates and critical commentaries throughout the text
Succeed in your studies, enhance your understanding and improve your grade. Use the unique access card provided with all new copies of this book to log on to www.pearsoned.co.uk/ecs and:
· Reinforce key concepts using audio downloads, animated models and quick tests
· Track your progress with self-assessment questions and a personal gradebook
· Prepare for your exams with revision ‘flashcards’ and a multi-lingual mini-dictionary of strategyPrésentation de l'éditeur :
Over 750,000 students worldwide have used this best-selling book to understand and explore strategic management through their academic and professional careers.
Available in two versions (Text and Text & Cases),Exploring Corporate Strategyhas established a reputation as a pre-eminent textbook in its field, based upon the expertise of authorship, range of cases, depth of commentary and wealth of supporting resources.
The 8th edition builds on these strengths, including coverage of key topic areas in this fast-moving discipline such as internationalisation, innovation and entrepreneurship. It is written for students of Strategic Management at all levels.
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Prentice Hall, 2008. Paperback. État : New. book. N° de réf. du libraire 273711911
Description du livre Prentice Hall, 2008. Paperback. État : New. N° de réf. du libraire P110273711911
Description du livre Prentice Hall, 2008. Paperback. État : New. book. N° de réf. du libraire 0273711911
Description du livre Prentice Hall. PAPERBACK. État : New. 0273711911 New Condition. N° de réf. du libraire NEW6.0114347