Titre: English Grammar in Use with Answers and CD-ROM: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Students
Année d'édition: 2002
Etat: Occasion - Bon
ISBN : 9780521529310
Commentaire: Petite(s) trace(s) de pliure sur la couverture. Ammareal reverse jusqu'à 15% du prix net de ce livre à des organisations caritatives
Chez Ammareal nous vendons des livres d'occasion en ligne fournis par nos partenaires bibliothèques et associations.
Nous reversons une part du prix de chaque livre à nos partenaires et à des organisations caritatives.
Ce que nous ne vendons pas nous le donnons, ce que nous ne donnons pas nous le recyclons.
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
'The first major improvement is that there are many more exercises … more of the exercises require the student to think and make a choice. Whole new sections have been added such as the one on verbs … … the new editions use a second colour to highlight important information. This means that not only are the new editions more pleasing to the eye, but it is also easier to find your way around.' Standpoints, 1994
'Considering the clarity and simplicity of explanation, easy-to-use design and the triple system of finding 'your' grammar point you will soon start wondering how you could survive without the 'blue-cover Murphy' for so long.' ATECR Newsletter
'Never heard of Murphy? Well, then it is high time you rush to the nearest book shop and buy it. It is still the best grammar book and has been so for the last 12 years.' ETAS, Switzerland, 1997 'I am sure Raymond Murphy's English Grammar in Use (EGIU) is never out of your reach. It's a gem.' EA Journal
'Improved layout, an added study guide, and an additional exercise section. I ask all my students to buy this grammar, even beginners because with my help they can benefit from the clear explanations already at an early stage and it saves me a lot of blackboard writing.' ETAS Newsletter, 1995
'English Grammar in Use is an excellent workbook and a good guide to understanding grammar and the four macro skills for use in groups and in individaul practice work.' VATME Newsletter, 1995
This book for intermediate and more advanced students combines reference grammar and practice exercise in a single volume
* Easy to use: on each left-hand page a grammar point is explained and on the facing page there are exercises to check understanding.
* Additional exercises at the back of the book offer extra practice of grammar points from different units.
* Provides comprehensive coverage in simple language of the problems intermediate students often have.
* Designed for self-study: with the help of a study guide, learners can choose and study those points which they find difficult.
* Contents list and detailed index ensure that users can easily find the unit(s) they need.
* Key section contains answers to ail the exercises
* Appendices deal with irregular verbs, tenses, model verbs, spelling, contractions and American English
Les informations fournies dans la section « A propos du livre » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre Cambridge University Press, 2002. Paperback. État : New. 2nd. N° de réf. du libraire DADAX052152931X