Keep up with the latest technical advances and clinical applications in echocardiography with this self-paced review! Written by national and international echocardiography experts from the Cleveland Clinic and other leading institutions, Clinical Echocardiography Review: A Self-Assessment Tool uses a reader-friendly question-and-answer format to help trainees and clinicians assess and expand their knowledge and improve comprehension and retention of vital information.
Inside, readers will discover 28 state-of-the-art chapters ranging from basics such as the echocardiography examination, physics, and artifacts, to clinically oriented topics such as atrial fibrillation, prosthetic valves, cardiomyopathies, and pericardial diseases, to new technologies such as dyssynchrony assessment, strain, and strain rate.
Learning and review features include...
· 1,000 self-assessment questions with answers, many based on interpretation of sample images, make this the largest question-and-answer review in echocardiography.
· Assorted multiple choice questions help readers gauge progress and identify areas in need of further study.
· Focus on congenital heart disease helps improve clinical diagnosis of these abnormalities.
· Questions addressing all echocardiographic modalities—including M-mode, transesophageal, 2-dimensional, 3-dimensional, Doppler, contrast-enhanced, and stress echo—build understanding of all currently used technologies.
· Special section on valvular heart disease highlights echocardiographic appearance of valve problems to speed diagnosis.
· Online portions with case studies and moving images .
Les informations fournies dans la section « Synopsis » peuvent faire référence à une autre édition de ce titre.
Description du livre LWW, 2011. Paperback. État : New. Never used!. N° de réf. du libraire P11160831054X
Description du livre Paperback. État : New. Brand new book. Dispatch time is 24-48 hours from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you safely. N° de réf. du libraire 9781608310548
Description du livre Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2011. Paperback. État : Brand New. 1st pap/psc edition. 476 pages. 10.50x8.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. N° de réf. du libraire zk160831054X
Description du livre LWW, 2011. Paperback. État : New. newWe Ship Every Day! Free Tracking Number Included! International Buyers Are Welcome! Satisfaction Guaranteed!. N° de réf. du libraire 10000008544N